Stay Sharp

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

On The Road again... (Vol1)


I'm heading down to Nagoya later today with my buddy Cambada to shoot a story for our column "No Tattoo No Life" for Japans coolest chopper mag HARDCORE CHOPPER. I will also do a fat repotage for U.Ks leading Tattoo Mag SKINDEEP (www.skindeep.co.uk) about the ECCENTRIC SUPER TATTOO (www.eccentric.jp) shop with top tattooartist Sabado and Genko. Check these out in the near future.
Then I got an E-mail the other day from Bill Salmon from the eminent DIAMOND CLUB TATTOO ART STUDIO in San Francisco, both of us had good news to tell, me that he and his Juni will be in the next issue of TATTOO BURST, a story I did earlier this year in February (spent a week with the man and had the best time... Bill for President!!)

No comments: