Stay Sharp

Sunday, September 03, 2006

LOUD PARK 2006


For ¥12.000 you can do lots of fun things, eat alot of good food with your wife, get one pair of really comfortable sneakers to walk around in, you can get a Pro Pack of FujiChrome 35mm film to shoot cool things with...
I used my ¥12.000 on a ticket to see my metal heroes at LoudPark in October the 15th at MakkuhariMesse, Chiba. Slayer, Dio, Hatebreed, Mastodon, Lamb Of God, Unearth and The Black Dahila Murder are some of the bands playing, even my buddies from Survive will be there pounding out dark riffs for the moshing masses. Just imagine to be able to see all these bands in one day all under the same roof. I was thinking of getting me a free pass (I got this offer after I bought the ticket...) and shoot the whole event. Would be cool to meet all the artists, to poke a bazooka lens in the face of Ronny james but for me, the whole thing is about the music so I opt for the moshpit this time.

No comments: