Stay Sharp

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Shawn Barber





Back from the states where I spent 10 days in New York City shooting the Bike Film Festival, The Chicken Hut, New York Hard Core Tattoo, King Kog bike shop and miles after miles of street photography. In L.A I covered the Iron And Ink festival, a 3 days event onboard the legendary Queen Mary. I had the pleasure to hook up with so many really great people, people with a creative and freethinking lifestyle on both the West coast as well as East coast and as always this is a big eye opener for me as a photographer with a lifestyle based on "free" in freelance.

Anyone who has seen the art of Shawn Barber knows what I am talking of. Check out his web page HERE. His new book "Forever And Ever" is out, make sure you get it cos it is one of a kind.

No comments: