Stay Sharp

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Ink&Iron 2009

Was shooting an assignment down in Long Beach when in California. This tattoo and custom culture festival on the RMS Queen Mary was pretty cool this year as well. American street culture all in one fat weekend. Bands like Eagles Of Death Metal and The Woggles (tight) played so I got my dose of this needy formula. I'm not a big car fan but machines and metal works are pretty photogenic so I ended up shooting more of this than any editor would ever want to touch. Post it here instead where it makes more sense. If you ever end up in Long Beach C.A, check out the Queen, stunning marine engineering and design. I was in the merchant marine for 10 years before I started photography professional so I get kinda gloomy that I don't have the same access to being on a ship and seeing the ocean anymore, bitter sweet for sure!





























1 comment:

Flora Amalie said...

Hehe, i remember that denim vest...

And Klaus' thigh is a classic already!

Awesome pictures from an awesome weekend.