Stay Sharp

Saturday, October 24, 2009

OGRE JAPAN / BETRAYER (2009 P.V)



Here it is, the promotion video I got the pleasure to film and direct. Had about 90 minutes of raw materials to work with and to try to squeeze into the 3 minutes song. The key words I was given by the band was Power, Blood, Evil and Hell, hence the Betrayer. I was lucky to be able to have Mao Satan (the "creature" in the video) to help us out as well as engineer Ren who spent many weekends putting it together file-vice. There is another slightly different version out there (this is the Directors cut) on the YouTube, if you have any comments of the two, please let me know. Eager to hear what you have to say about this project. The band OGRE JAPAN have become good friends during the process and it's with joy I'm looking forward to see what the future will hold for this D.I.Y one-of-a-kind die hard true to the bone real metal band keeping up the underground spirit of Tokyo.

No comments: