Stay Sharp

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

High and Low

















A couple of random rough cuts from the last week. Was shooting Ilford Delta 3200 and developed in what could be called "on feel" in my kitchen. I always liked this raw and grainy type of image look when it comes to B/W. High in contrast and with a less than perfect focus (this is mainly due to long exposure time since low light, and seldom exact manual focusing that my Hasselblad 503cx gives me). But the interesting part with these are the complete diversity in people (personalities I don't know) and their background. Great to be able to meet and hang with all of these boys and girls…thanx for letting me shoot you! 

1 comment:

Uncle Allan said...

uhhh home developing!! Awesome!! Love the grainy film look!! I miss that! Have to take my cameras out for a spin soon!