Stay Sharp

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Square Underground in MonoChrome

I started this 6x6 medium format B/W film project earlier this year and a huge thanx to the guys who helped me by posing and in general ignoring my most likely annoying presence with camera and lights. The Japanese underground music scene has given me so much during the years and this is just a small way by giving back and paying my dues. Plan to take this up & out in a cool way, bear with me and I'll keep you who are involved posted on how and when. Check out bands like Darkcorpse, Coffins, Zenands Gots, TerrorSquad, GotsuTotsuKotsu, Ogre, Butcher ABC….and many more.




















Shot with Hasselblad 503CX, 80mm f/2.8, Ilford Delta 3200 ASA, LED light








Stayed Tuned People, more to come on this project.


DERIVATIVESmonochromic |ˌmänəˈkrōmik| adjectiveORIGIN mid 17th cent.: based on Greek monokhrōmatos of a single color.’





snafu

No comments: