Stay Sharp

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Sleeper Agent
























































Should write something. Dunno…haven't been doing much lately…comparatively, not much that has inspired me to grab a camera and head out. Not even writing is hard to be passionate about lately
Anyways, developed 3 odd rolls of 35mm film today and glad there was something on them. Used to be thrilled about these things, I still do photography only for my own sake and find it uplifting still when an image turns out with a mood I wanted at the time. Then I post it and share it with…who?











1 comment:

fixedposition said...

"Then I post it and share it with…who?"

you share them with me. thanks. your work is amazing. i've been looking for a while but finally leaving a comment. thanks.