Stay Sharp

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

5x4

Zoo prison, why do we treat animals this way? Greed and selfishness is still the dogma...







Tama riverbed



Paris winter



Chiba sand dunes



Xian citywall



Ransacked through my files the other day and found these. Some pretty (!?) real anti zoo images and some scanned B/W from a previous projects. There are some images here hidden in my hard-drives that I have a clear and precise memory of but in a way have forgotten. When I see them now after many years I know that I was shooting with other aims and with a different vision. The aims and visions have changed over the years but still with a hungry attitude towards all photogenic/photographic/photo.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Schyssta pics pa vara fangna vanner i parken broder Falk, speciellt aphanden.

Mack

Matti Sedholm said...

Truly great stuff, Mattias. Truly great.

All the best

Matti

Petri said...

Have to agree with Matti. Great stuff. The B&G pictures reminded me of Cormac McCarthy's The Road book and movies like 28 Days Later, Children Of Men (havent read the book). Soundtrack would be this song

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS2BrxcWWZA